The choice for those interesting in improving their swim times dramatically, this Garmin Swim Pool Swimming Watch is one sleek sports watch that will keep track of your lap count, and so much more. This sports watch is ready to go the minute you take it out of the box, as you can dive right in the pool and it's ready to go to work.
It is water resistant up to 50 meters, so it can take being submerged for longer periods of time. In addition to laps, it also records pace, stroke count, and stroke type. It has a sleek profile that will not impede or slow down the user, and with this watch one can focus on technique instead of counting laps.
This lightweight and slim swimming watch is attractive enough to be worn daily as a reminder of your goals. This swimming watch also has a reliable lithium-ion battery that will last for up to one year.
- Dimensions: 1.9" x .5" x 1.7"
- Battery Life:1 year
- Waterproof:Up to 50 meters
- GPS-Enabled: Yes
- Advanced features for logging drills and timed sets
- Wireless capability for uploads to a PC or Mac for analyzing data
- Gauges measure swimming efficiency
- Records stroke type, stroke count, pace, and distance
- Garmin Connect lets you share your data with an online community
- Weight of 1.9 ounces
|Watch Activity |
|What is in the box? |
- Garmin Swim
- USB ANT Stick™
- Quickstart Guide