For people serious about fitness who want their workout data in detail, and in real time, this Garmin Fenix 2 Watch is the choice. It is also not just for outdoor training. It has a number of special features that make it great for swim and ski training. It includes an advanced GPS system, and has a host of other features, and it is designed to endure in the very roughest of conditions you can throw its way.
This versatile Garmin sports watch has a lithium-ion battery with a life of up to 840 hours. The Garmin Fenix 2 Watch also has a swim and ski-board mode, and that allows the user to keep real time track of specific training data. The running dynamic features of this watch will give the user immediate feedback on running form, for better performance.
This sports watch is made tough to last with a curved mineral glass lens that resists scratches. It is also shockproof and includes all of the basic watch functions you'd expect such as a stopwatch, timer, alarm, tones, and a world clock.
- Dimensions:1.9” x 1.9” x 0.7”
- Battery Life:Rechargeable 500 mAh lithium-ion-Up to 50 hours UltraTrac mode; up to 20 hours GPS training mode; up to 5 weeks watch mode
- Waterproof:Yes, Up to 50 meters
- Computes recovery time and Vo2 maximum estimates ( when used in tandem with a heart rate monitor)
- Highly sensitive GPS positioning data
- 3-axis compass
- HRM-Run Monitor can add data for ground contact time, vertical oscillation, and cadence
- Connected features include Garmin Connect and Basecamp with uploads, these can live track and share information
|Watch Activity |
|Whats in the box? |
- Fenix 2 GPS watch
- Fabric wrist strap kit
- USB charging/data cable
- AC adapter
- Quick start manual